Welcome to Dragon Realm Press
We are taking submissions of new titles that meet our criteria. We are currently looking for quality books with a fresh and distinctive voice in the following sub-genres:
- Middle grade (MG)
- Young adult (YA)
- New adult (NA)
- Submit your manuscript in MS Word format using the provided Word template (single file only - do not create multiple files)
- Once completed, the file must be no greater than 3Mb (do NOT include any graphics)
- Include the following inside the Word document:
- Sub-genre (if any)
- Word count
- A synopsis of no more than 300 words
- The opening chapter(s) of your manuscript - maintaining the formatting that's already there
- If completed correctly, your submitted Word document should look roughly as follows:
Send your completed Word template with the above information to us in an e-mail with the following subject:
SUBMISSION: Author name - Book title
Inside the e-mail, include the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Book title
- Brief summary of what you're submitting (no more than 1-2 sentences)
- Brief author BIO
- Summary of any other published works you have
- Comparison of your book to any others
- List of any other places to which you have submitted this book
Click the Word image to the left to download the Dragon Realm Press submission template form.
Name the file as follows:
SUBMISSION - Author name - Title
E-mail your submission to Dragon Realm Press (we are not accepting submissions by post at this time). If you have any questions before you make your submission, feel free to contact us via the Contact form.
What happens next?
If your submission meets all of our requirements and we are interested in taking it further, we will reach out to you to discuss an author contract.
NOTE: As we receive a high volume of submissions, we regret that we aren't always able to respond to everyone as quickly as we would like. If you have not heard back from us within a couple of months, it means we are unable to take your submission any further. Please don't be disheartened, it is likely nothing to do with the quality of your work. We receive far more submissions than we can possibly take on and we just cannot proceed with them all.